Worldprofit is an AMAZING company with incredible training and support

Brantford, Ontario 1 comment
4.7
Privacy and Data Security

I can't believe how many tools these people have created for entrepreneurs. You signup for 100 bucks a month and have access to everything. They include weekly live training and 24/7 support.

I have noticed they have been in business over 20 years doing the same thing. It works and that's putting it mildly. It's worth a try IMHO!

My favorite part is the live business center. They have real members that are there to answer questions and talk to the new free members about upgrading. Their free program is just that, a free affiliate program that allows people to try the program at no cost.

Oh ya, yes they teach you to use safelists and traffic exchanges as a starting point. And finally, yes I am making money part time.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Worldprofit. the best about worldprofit silver membership from Worldprofit was customer support. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Worldprofit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Worldprofit to other companies on our site.

Comments

They are a scam. They have been for more than 20 Years.

Sandy, George and *** "Lant" The internet is full of "FREEEEEE"

Training on safelist, solo ads and where to find the best.

All the so called products they have are available on the net for free. I find it funny that they even make people believe that they are clickbank. Clickbank is free. There are thousands of free books and training on clickbank.

These idiots at worldprofit scam you to pay 99 bucks for freaken hosting. The internet is full of warnings against these idiots.

So I feel nothing for somebody that get scammed by them. Do your research properly.

Can't Cash The Check WorldProfit Sent Me

Corpus Christi, Texas 3 comments

I was a member until last Friday. I tried to deposit my check from WorldProfit into my credit union checking account. They called me after I left the bank statng they can't take this check, it is from Canada. So I took it my other bank and they called me the next day stating they can't take the check either. It is missing the routing number or something. I have tried to call WorldProfit, email worldprofit and submit a support ticket. All of which has gone unanswered.

I was a big believer in WorldProfit, after all I was making money, but if I can't cash the check, then the check is worthless to me. I want this resolved.

Review about: Worldprofit Silver Member.

Lansdale, Pennsylvania, United States #1030844

Hey Anonymous if they pay by check and He cant cash it why stay with them? Pya pal or not the check should be made good.

IF it was fraud check sent by US mail wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooo iee mailfraud is $10,000 federal fine..

I have been at worldprofit for 7 years and have been paid on time everytime! If you have a check cashing problem maybe you should get paid Via paypal! Never thoght of that did you?

Mountain View, California, United States #971179

Yes this is my coment to all out there that

Either want to be an affiliate all the way up to having your own business. You can do

That here with an online and off line business.

Remarkamobile.com. Training,

Tools galore, you name it they got it an More. Learn How to Build your MOBILE

LIST. (as oppose to Email) WEBINAR

14.

Apr.15. 8 pm Eastern. By Andrew Cass Plus...Be among those checking out NEW Product. Expect to see you!

Paula. a2785

Response from Worldprofit Inc to customer concern

Washington, District Of Columbia 2 comments

I have read the postings by the two individuals listed. I cannot locate their names to check in our records to see if their complaint was issued to our company directly for response. I invite both individuals to contact our company directly so we can assist them with any concerns they may have as the postings are unclear and lacking factual detail.

Hours are Monday - Friday 9 - Noon; 1:00 - 4:00 pm MT. 780-444-7477 or email customerservice@worldprofit.com

Worldprofit Customer Service

Worldprofit Inc was incorporated in 1994 and has been helping customers build online businesses all over the world. We offer a variety of training programs, software, and home business resources.

Review about: Home Business Program.

Comments

I have been member since December 2010 and since stuck with the program haven't been dissappointed in the results.

The training is second to none and just gets better the longer stay with them.

Yes I am making money

#193783

I know a strong businessman who actually made sales for Worldprofit. Worldprofit claimed he didn't make any sales. The businessman had to submit his hardcopies to Worldprofit to proove his sales and get his commission.

This is a corrupt and questionable company.

Worldprofit Homebusiness software

I purchased a home business site and software package from Worldprofit Inc. I was impressed by the training that is available to me.

At first it was a lot to learn and overwhelming but my sponsor andthe company were available every day which really surprised me in this industry where a lot of people take your money and run. This company is accountable and a breath of fresh air. I got a website, software to build my business, training, my own mentor.

Leads are provided too which you do have to call but the system lets you know when they login so you are not wasting your time.

Review about: Home Business Site.

Comments

I looked at World Profit back in May 2008 when I was a total newbie online - I stayed for one month as a Silver Package member and left the community for no particular reason that I can recall. I credit Worldprofit for introducing me to traffic exchanges and safe-list, which in part have allowed me to become a full-time Internet marketer, which I am today!

I recently took a second look and was completely surprised by how much they have added to their program and I became convinced that Worldprofit is one of the best opportunities on the Internet.

They have gone to a "Click Bank" marketing model that leverages Click Bank and make it seamless to set-up and market Click Bank products in a variety of niches. Click Bank has more that 10,000 products in their inventory.

The claims they make about 50,000 guaranteed visitors is real... the way they do this is uses many of the exact methods I used to create a full-time income online.

I decided to re-enroll last week, completed their boot-camp in two days and now a week later, I have made enough sales to be on their leader board.

The marketers that I have introduced to Worldprofit over the last few days have all thanked me for the opportunity. As the training and tools are excellent!

Needless to say, I do not think that anyone who expects to make money with Worldprofit with out invest time in learning "how to market" and providing enough time (more than a month or two) is being honest with themselves and will not succeed at anything online.

Success online requires a real business model, an affective marketing strategy, massive action, and patience. Without these characteristics and the discipline to act, one might as well find another job and forget about making money online.

I hope this helps!

James

they just want to take your 25 dollars, if they do 1000 a day world wide that's big money

smartbusiness

I was involved with Worldprofit for nearly 10 yrs, I was terminated ffrom the company a few months ago for sending spam. Worldprofit is the most professinal company I have ever been involved with, I miss being a part of this company more and more every day, and only hope that one day they will let me back in, Brian Armstrong

Brampton On. Canada.

Coslada, Madrid, Spain #50845

Are you people for real? You put whatever untruths up that you like and use fake names.

That says more about your character than anyone else's. Go back to your rock. Worldprofit has been around for over a dozen years, and Dr. Lant is a harvard Graduate running a successful online business.

You complainers likely never finished grade school and never made an honest penny by actually working at anything. Those who work the Worldprofit system make money, those who do nothing make nothing.

Sounds like sour grapes on your part. Losers.

World profit has a sub domain called community. You see dr fraud lant's arts in his house, thinking and scamming people they can make money by buying a memberships and dealership, but the 25 income streams are all paid to click paid to read or paid to surf sites.

There is no free level upgrades in these other scammed up programs. World profit even has it own traffic ad exchange which is mentioned after you paid your monthly hosting bill of over 99 dollars american.

The site has alot of javascript programs that chew so much of internet bandwidth. Dr Jeffrey Lant is a child molester.

only peple writin good things about worldprofit are monitors and desperate member dealers.

Lets get one thing staight i am going to be involve in credit and identity fraud, HOw you say

Worldprofit has put my web doamian register details with my home address phone number and my real name on their own worldprofit website for all hackers to see

I beleive they are ex or current crinimals and hackers.

It bad enough they are under my regular spammers, which is so illegal here and they can face up to i think $25,000 or 1/4 million dollars in fines each spam they sent

But i am going to take legal action and also file a crinimal complaint to the FBI CIB whoever but the police, so if you join this company, and try to invest time and money, you will become a crook and fraudster and spammer.

Bowling Green, Missouri, United States #4312

this must be fake I have never seen anything positive come out of worldprofit for consumers its a scam

View more comments